The user accepts that the personal data provided by sending an e-mail from the Portal, the form for the collection of personal data, as well as any other information that could be provided at a later date, to be added to files whose ownership belongs to THE SPANISH YOU NEED. with the purpose of responding to your request, inquiry or suggestion of an agile and effective way, as well as paralopd keep informed, either by e-mail or by any other means, of all those activities and services of our company that we believe may be of interest to you. In the case of commercial communications via email or an equivalent means, the user gives his express consent for the sending of advertising through this medium. In any case, such consent may be revoked at any time by notification addressed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that the owner of the data include data of ideology, beliefs, religion, trade union membership, health, life, sexual or racial origin, which are not at all requested in any case through the PORTAL OF THE SPANISH YOU NEED, the acceptance of the delivery order of their data, and so declares the holder of such data, a consent for treatment, in his case, part of the company of such data.
The user shall be liable in any event for the veracity of the data provided, THE SPANISH YOU NEED. the right to withdraw unilaterally any service provided by means of this website, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in right.
Finally, we inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing its REQUEST TO THE SPANISH YOU NEED C/ JESUS OF SAN ANTONIO 8, 28823, Coslada, Madrid, including in the communication reference «Protection of Personal Data», or to the e-mail address email@example.com indicating in the subject «Protection of personal data».
cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access to certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits of a user or from your computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on your hard drive only during the current session, occupying a space of memory minimum and no harm to your computer. Cookies do not contain any personal information, and most of them are erased from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the same, permit or prevent in the security settings of temporary cookies or stored.
Without your express consent – by means of the activation of the cookies in your browser, the web does not bind in the cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration.
What types of cookies use this website?
– Cookies techniques: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist as, for example, to control the traffic and communication of data, identify the meeting, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the process of buying an order, the application for registration or participation in an event, use elements of security during the navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content via social networks.
– Cookies of personalization: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a set of criteria in the user terminal as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which access to the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. It analyzes your navigation on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the most efficient way possible the supply of advertising space on the web page, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service, or when you use our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your profile.
– behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising space that, in its case, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store information the behavior of users obtained through the observation of your browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising on the basis of the same.
Third Party Cookies: The site can use the services of third parties to collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this cookies policy, you can contact us.